By submitting an EOI and/or Application Form, you agree to accept the Business Excellence Awards of Manningham Terms and Conditions
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST / EOI
By submitting the Expression of Interest (EOI) you agree to the following:
- Contact from the BEA committee and an awards mentor to support the application process.
- Promotion of your business by the Business Excellence Awards (BEA), including but not limited to newsletters, social media and print.
Following receipt of the completed MBEA EOI your business will be allocated with an awards mentor and receive an application form.
EOI submission closes on Wednesday 12 June 2019
By submitting the BEA EOI, you are not compelled to complete the application process.
APPLICATION CRITERIA AND ELIGIBILITY
All businesses must submit their entry by completion of a 2019 BEA Application form to be considered eligible.
By entering, you agree to receive correspondence from the event organisers during the term of the Awards Program.
Businesses must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to enter the Business Excellence Awards of Manningham. Each business must:
- Confirm that their business is either based within the City of Manningham, or has a significant presence and/or client base within the City of Manningham;
- Have a registered ABN;
- Complete the Application Form in full
- Submit the Application Form prior to application closing date of 19 August 2019
- Be in operation for a minimum of twelve months as of 1 May 2019
By submitting the application form, the Applicant is confirming that their business is either based within the City of Manningham, or has a significant presence and/or client base within the City of Manningham.
All information submitted on the application form must be true and correct at the time of submission.
The event organisers and judges, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to declare an applicant ineligible. All ineligible applicants will be notified accordingly.
Members of the BEA Committee, BEA Sponsors, BEA Media Partners, judges and mentors are ineligible to enter the awards.
Businesses become ineligible to enter if any of following points apply:
If within the last five years and during the judging phase, a business goes into administration, voluntary receivership, liquidation or bankruptcy, or
Is the subject of legal proceedings or malpractice suit
Please return the completed application form either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail and addressed to Ben Harnwell, Business Excellence Awards, PO Box 1, Doncaster Vic 3108
Businesses are able to apply without submission of an EOI.
Applications must be received no later than close of business on Monday 19 August 2019.
Businesses have the right to withdraw their application at any time in writing. Please direct this correspondence to email@example.com
YOUNG ACHIEVER AWARD
Nominees for this award are for any employee 25 years or younger who meets the following criteria:
- Is working within the municipality of Manningham
- has been with the business over 12 month or longer
- has an outstanding attitude to their work and fellow employees
- has made a significant contribution to the business (and the community)
How to complete your nomination:
- Read the criteria to ensure your nomination is valid
- Download the application form
- Submit at least 150 words about the nominee, include information such as achievements, initiative, management and leadership
- Attach any relevant information (photos, newspaper articles, awards, etc…)
Submit the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Friday 19 July 2019.