Young Achiever Award
As part of the Manningham Business Excellence Awards (MBEA) commitment towards excellence in business, the MBEA wishes to now recognise the achievements of young people working in local business. This Award is sponsored by Costanzo Lawyers.
This Award will highlight youth achievement in business to the Manningham community and a sense of pride in our young people of today. It will provide role models and mentors by highlighting their achievements and the pursuit of excellence.
All nominees will be acknowledged at the Gala Awards Dinner on 14 November 2018 with the overall winner and 2 runners-up being presented with their Awards.
The overall winner will receive a $750 contribution to further study or tools for their trade. The runners-up will receive a $500 and $250 (respectively) contribution to further study or tools for their trade.
Nominations are open for any employee 25 years or younger who:
- Is working within the municipality of Manningham
- Has been with the business over 12 months
- Has an outstanding attitude to their work and fellow employees
- Has made a significant contribution to the business and or the community
How to complete your nomination
- Read the criteria to ensure your nomination is valid
- Submit at least 150 words about the nominee, include information such as achievements, initiative, management and leadership.
- Attach any relevant information (photos, newspaper articles, awards etc.)
If you have a worthy Young Achiever working for you who fits the above criteria, download the form, complete the details below.
Nominations close on Friday 17th August 2018.
Young Achiever Form 2018
Enquiries & Bookings
For event bookings or general enquiries
please contact Jennifer Mills.
Phone 0401 797 253
Media & Press
For all media and press enquiries
please contact Ben Harnwell.
Phone 03 9840 9338